Welcome To GreenTech Environ Management Private Limited
One of the leading Biomedical Waste Management Companies in Eastern India.
Young entrepreneurs from West Bengal in India have been the Promoters and Directors in the company. M/s. Greenzen Bio Pvt Limited , a sister concern, has been providing services to all Health Care Establishments in North Bengal districts, namely, Malda, Uttar Dinajpur, Dakshin Dinajpur, Jalpaiguri, Darjeeling, Kalimpong ,Coochbihar and Alipurduar since 2009 through its Common Biomedical Waste Treatment Facility (CBWTF) at Siliguri in West Bengal.
What is Biomedical Waste
Bio-Medical Waste means any waste, generated during the diagnosis, treatment or immunization of human beings or animals or in research activities pertaining thereto or in the production or testing of biologicals, including categories mentioned in the Schedule I of the Bio-Medical waste Management Rules 2018 as amended till date.
1. Operators of Common Bio-Medical Waste Treatment Facilities (CBWTFs) as part of Urban Infrastructure in West Bengal and other parts of Eastern India.
2. Our Kolkata facility caters to Health Care Establishments in South Bengal Districts.
3. Our facility at Siliguri caters to Health Care Establishments in North Bengal districts of West Bengal.
4. Bio-Medical Waste Management aims to treat & nullify the threats of Infectious BMW.
5. Long term contracts with Government and Private HCEs.
6. One Stop Solution for Bio-Medical Waste Management Services.
M/s. GreenZen Bio Private Limited One of the group's units in Siliguri on 1 Acre land area. Here, we are having the facility for Incineration, Autoclaving, Shredding and Waste Water Effluent Treatment Plant(ETP).
M/s. GreenTech Environ Management Private Limited The other unit has been set up in Mograhat in South 24-Parganas district, 25 Km away from Kolkata. The factory has been set up on 1.3 acre plot. In the plant we have an Incinerator with a capacity of 250 Kg./hr. for incineration of soiled waste like expired medicines, bandage, cotton, placenta, amputated body parts or anything infected by blood or body fluid, two(2) Nos. of Autoclaves with a capacity of 432Ltrs/batch for disinfection of solid waste like PVC saline bottles, Glass saline bottles, IV tubes, blades, needle & broken glass, a shredder of 250 Kg./hr. capacity for shredding of disinfected materials and a Biological Effluent Treatment Plant having the capacity of 125KL/day for treatment of waste water generated from the incinerator during scrubbing, discharge of waste water from autoclave, vehicle wash, waste carrying bins wash and floor wash.
1. We have been successfully running our CBWTF at Siliguri for the last 9 years treating and recycling biomedical wastes generated at all Health Care Establishments in eight(8) North Bengal Districts of West Bengal.
2. We have set up a modern CBWTF at Mograhat in South 24 Paraganas in West Bengal to cater to all Health Care Establishments in and around Kolkata and South Bengal districts.
3. We are the proud recipient of Kolkata Green Future Leadership Award 2017 for providing service towards preservation of environment by providing proper biomedical waste treatment services at all Health Care Establishments in West Bengal.